Police Departments have units dedicated to traffic enforcement. Finally you can fight back with your own dedicated unit with Attack That Ticket's Ohio Speeding Defense Unit
Why Attack That Speeding Ticket?
At Attack That Ticket we employ a "bottom up' defense strategy:
1. Obtain the facts and driving history from client
2. Carefully review ticket for dismiss able errors
3. Timely notify the court of your "NOT GUILTY" plea.
Once in court:
1. Adjourn for as long as possible
2. If outside of a DMV court, attempt to negotiate an acceptable plea bargain If we cannot negotiate an acceptable plea, we then either:
1. Set the matter down for pre-trial motions, or
2. Set the matter down for pre-trial hearings, or
3. Set the matter down for trial
Speeding Ticket Defense Unit fully prepares for trial by:
1. Reviewing the law for recent changes
2. Obtaining from the Police Officer supporting depositions (when not in a DMV court)
3. Re-interviewing you for the details
Why re-interview you for the details?
Because: Simple facts such as weather, how many officers were involved in the stop, traffic volume and conditions can lead to a dismissal.