Don’t just pay that ticket!
Fight your Vermont speeding ticket, reckless driving ticket, DWI case, traffic crimes and misdemeanors with the lawyers at Attack That Ticket.
Vermont’s premiere speeding and traffic court defense firm
As seen on TV
“Speeding and traffic tickets can cause serious problems for a Vermont motorist. These include points, license suspensions, revocations, and insurance increases. It is in your interest to retain our office to fight your Vermont ticket, whether it is a speeding ticket, reckless driving, negligent operation, driving while intoxicated, or criminal / civil suspension.”
Michael J. Palumbo, founder
We provide excellent service throughout the State of Vermont as follows:
- Unlike most firms, we will appear in all courts throughout the State of Vermont.
- You do not lose time from work coming to our office you can retain our services through e-mail and regular mail.
- You do not lose time from work going to court our office appears in court for you (in most cases motor vehicle crimes such as DWI you will have to make court appearances).
- We charge 1 low flat fee for speeding tickets and strive to provide our clients with affordable, value priced retainers for automobile and traffic crimes.
Our goals in representing you against your Vermont traffic ticket are always:
- Prevent a criminal conviction
- Prevent a license suspension or revocation, or get your driving privileges reinstated
- Prevent or reduce the points to a degree that your insurance does not increase due to the number of points and nature of the conviction
Your Vermont speeding ticket is heard in the Judicial Branch of the Supreme Court. In addition to Vermont traffic infractions, violations and summonses, the Vermont Judicial Branch handles all infractions, violations and summonses in other legal areas. As a consequence, our law firm offers full service defense of all tickets written back to the Vermont Judicial Bureau court, including but not limited to:
- Fish and wildlife violations
- Possession and furnishing of tobacco by minors
- Civil ordinance violations
- Littering, illegal burning, illegal dumping & hazing
- Illegal possession & providing alcohol to minor
- Environmental law violations
- Violating a “stop work” order
- Defense of automobile crimes in Vermont
In addition to traffic violations, we defend against all automobile crimes in all 14 counties of the State of Vermont. Those traffic crimes include:
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI / DUI)
- Reckless driving
- Negligent driving
- Grossly negligent driving
- Criminal driving under suspension
If you received a ticket in Vermont, call us today toll free for a no cost, no obligation phone consultation